Call For Candidates
- On August 23, 2021
Nominations Open!! Call for Candidates
Our bylaws call for annual elections of Board of Directors for the Landmark Mews community Association (“LMCA”) during the Annual Meeting.
Election results will be announced on the night of the Annual meeting scheduled for October 21, 2021 @ 7:00 pm (via Virtual/Zoom meeting).
All voting will take place via virtual email process this year and will occur between October 1, 2021 – October 19, 2021. All votes must be received prior to the Annual meeting and results announced by the Voting Committee Chair on the night of the Annual meeting.
All LANDMARK MEWS Homeowners listed as property owners are eligible to self-nominate for any of the five (5) open seats.
For a description of the general Board duties, please see the attached “New Board Member Duties” document and also review our bylaws, which are posted on the LANDMARK MEWS website under the Governance tab.
- Complete the attached nomination form and ensure you obtained at least five LANDMARK MEWS Homeowner’s signatures for your form.
- Include a short bio of your personal and professional experience or background.
- Submit nomination form and bio to the voting Committee chair, Stephen Rochon, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nominations must be received by the Committee Chair no later than 5:00pm on Tuesday, September 21, 2021.
- The Elections Committee will confirm candidate interest and eligibility.
- Candidate biographies will be posted on the Landmark Mews website and will be included with the virtual voting ballots.
NOTE: If Homeowners do not have access to email, a paper ballot will be mailed to the current Homeowner’s address and voting ballots must be received by the voting committee no later than 5:00pm on Tuesday, October 19, 2021.
Our Community IS A Great Place Because of You!!!
Behind every homeowner’s association is a set of Board members, collectively known as the HOA Board of Directors, running, and managing the community affairs. The Board members are elected to position by the association’s members. With every board election, though, comes the need to have volunteers to fill the HOA positions.
We Need YOU!!