Community Job Announcement
- On June 30, 2021
The Landmark Mews Community Association (“LMCA”) Board requests interested candidates desiring consideration for the vacant LMCA Property Manager’s position, please email a copy of your current resume with a short, not more than one page, bio for the Board to consider. All documents must be received by the Board by close of business 7/8/2021.
Interested community members can send information directly to the LMCA President at: email@example.com.
Position: Vacant LMCA Property Manager
Location: Landmark Mews, Alexandria VA
Date announcement valid: 6/30/2021 – 7/8/2021
Terms of position: Board reviews and appoint the Property Manager for a one-year term of service that is reviewed and renewed each calendar year by the Board President. Selected candidate will be required to sign a one-year contract that is renewable each calendar year in January.
Compensation: paid $1,000.00 monthly, not to exceed $12,000.00 annually.
Property Manager Contract
“The Property Manager” and Landmark Mews Community Association, hereinafter referred to as “LMCA.” Duties required for LMCA Property Manager:
- The Property Manager shall be responsible for all common property maintenance, to include enhancements, repairs, and drainage. This includes, but is not limited to, roads, sidewalks, curbs, gutters, and aprons. Maintenance of such would include providing oversight of contractors to accomplish asphalt repair, crack sealing, and overall
- The Property Manager’s other duties include regular and continual inspections of the brick wall surrounding the property known as Landmark Mews. This will include identifying the need for pointing, power washing, sealing and brick replacement.
- The Property Manager is required to regularly inspect Landmark Mews to ensure that there is proper drainage throughout the property and no excessive standing water build up. If found, provide recommendations and potential solutions to any drainage problems to the
- Continue monitoring all lighting located in Landmark Mews and ensure they are maintained in proper working order. Additionally, lighting located outside the Landmark Mews property walls shall be inspected. Should there be any defects, the Property Manager shall contact VEPCO and/or Dominion Virginia Power in a timely manner to inform them of the fault so that it can be rectified as soon as
- The Property manager will be responsible to become familiar with LMCA current and future services contracts and ensure the contractor provide appropriate services per the terms and conditions of the contract and where deficiencies are identified report to the Board for immediate resolution:
Current Services Contracts Monitoring:
- Landscaping Services: The Property manager shall be responsible for coordinating with LMCA’s Landscaping company to ensure proper coordination of planting, mowing, and trimming of trees/bushes/shrubs on common property and Homeowner areas as required by the terms and condition of the Landscaping contract.
- Identify tree service providers and ensure tree maintenance and/or pruning on common property are identified, recommended to the Board, and carried out as approved by the Board.
- The Property Manager shall coordinate with (Landscaping Company) to carry out irrigation/sprinkler system maintenance and proper functioning.
- During winter operations, the Property manager shall be responsible for consulting with the servicing contractor to ensure pre-treatment ice reduction services occur throughout Landmark Mews and advise the President to obtain authorization prior to the use of those services.
- The Property manager shall be responsible for coordinating with the Trash and Refuse Services and Recycling company to ensure proper and timely trash and recycling occur on a weekly basis.
- The Property Manager shall be responsible for organizing the Welcome Committee to ensure that new homeowners/renters receive welcome packages and information about Landmark Mews in a timely manner, as well as obtaining the new residents’ contact information (names, phone #s and email addresses).
- The Property Manager will monitor and ensure Pet Waste collection occurs throughout the community by the pet waste collection contractor monthly.
- Ancillary Duties. The Property Manager will be available to receive and resolve or report to the President any concerns or problems received from Homeowners of LMCA. All concerns or problems received from Homeowners must be acted on within a 24-hr. period. Manage and monitor LMCA visitor parking requirements to include providing notices of parking violations, removal of illegally parked vehicles and provide parking violations notices to vehicle owners. Other duties as approved by the Board.
- Property Manager will attend the LMCA monthly Board meetings and provide updates, status, and planned projects for the LMCA Board. Property Manager duties are supervised by the Board unless delegated to the President.