Elections News – Call For Candidates
- On August 20, 2022
The Landmark Mews Bylaws call for annual elections of Board of Directors for the Landmark Mews Community Association (“LMCA”) during the Annual Meeting.
All Landmark Mews homeowners listed as property owners are eligible to self-nominate for any of the seven open seats.
The nomination and submission of candidacy process is as follows:
- Complete nomination form (see attached) – ensure you obtain at least five Landmark Mews homeowner signatures for your form.
- Include a short bio of your experience or background (e.g., 2-3 paragraphs with brief information about yourself, why you want to run for the board, as well as pertinent experience). Please see attached example from current board member, Kimberly Beach who is not running for re-election.
- Submit your nomination form and bio via email to the Elections Committee Chair, Stephen Rochon at email@example.com. Nominations must be received by the Elections Committee Chair no later than 5:00pm on Tuesday, September 20th.
- The Elections Committee will confirm candidate
- Candidate biographies will be posted on the Landmark Mews website and included with the virtual voting ballots.
Additionally, per the bylaws, we are required to identify our Elections Committee 60 days in advance of the Annual Meeting. Please see below for the 2022 Elections Committee Members:
- Chair – Stephen Rochon
- Member at Large – Kathleen Ryan
- Member at Large – Jennifer Ponder
Election results will be announced on the night of the Annual Meeting scheduled for October 20, 2022 @ 7:00 pm (via Virtual/Zoom meeting).
All voting will take place via electronic process this year (please look for information coming soon on the system we will be using). Paper ballots will be provided to any resident who requests one. Voting will occur between October 1, 2022 – October 19, 2022. All votes must be received prior to the Annual Meeting, no later than 5pm on October 19, 2022, including all paper ballots and results announced by the Elections Committee Chair on the night of the Annual Meeting.
Our Community IS A Great Place Because of You!!!
Behind every homeowner’s association is a set of Board members, running, and managing the community affairs. The Board members are elected to positions by the Association’s members. With every board election, though, comes the need to have volunteers to fill the HOA positions. Please consider volunteering and running for any of the open Board seats, in 2022 all 7 board seats are up for election.