- On September 23, 2021
It is the policy of the Landmark Mews Community Association (“”) to provide adequate visitor parking between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. daily, comply with the Fairfax County code regarding fire lanes as it applies to the interior private roads of the Community, maintain and protect the common areas as required by the Landmark Mews governing documents, and take prudent action to safeguard the public health and safety.
This notice serves as a community-wide announcement that the Association will increase efforts to enforce the established guidelines for the visitor parking locations.
- Each property comes with the capability to park two vehicles, one space in the garage, one space in the driveway. Other vehicles must use available parking on the streets directly outside the community (Stultz Road, Stevenson Avenue, and Landmark Mews Drive).
- Beginning immediately, the Association will ticket vehicles and tow at Owner’s expense any vehicle violating the established parking guidelines:
- A visitor’s vehicle parked and not displaying a note indicating resident and date/s of visit (particularly overnight and longer parked vehicle exceeding 24 hours).
- A Homeowner’s vehicle parked in a visitor’s spot between 8:00 p.m. and 10:00 a.m. and vehicle does not contain a Landmark Mews parking decal.
- A Homeowner’s vehicle parked in a visitor’s spot outside the allowed hours of 8:00 p.m. and 10:00 a.m. with or without a Landmark Mews parking decal.
- A vehicle with a Landmark Mews parking decal parked in the visitor’s parking outside of the normal hours and a note identifying approval from the Property Manager or President to park in visitor’s parking because of approved circumstances for a period not to exceed 30 days.
Residents who fail to abide by these rules, or whose visitors do so, are subject to enforcement actions and penalties including fines, towing at the owner’s expense, and suspension of rights to use any common area including the streets.
Questions on the above matter can be addressed to me at firstname.lastname@example.org,
Attachment: Landmark Mews Parking Guidelines