Safety Driving Tips
- On December 15, 2021
Safety Driving Tips Reminder
While driving in the neighborhood, please obey the speed limits (10mph), watch for pedestrians, and observe posted stop/yield signs and no parking zones (yellow curbs) throughout the community.
Please use caution while driving through the community and keep a sharp look out for children, pedestrians, and pets, especially during the months of shortened daylight hours.
- Drive slowly. By driving at or under the reduced speed limits in the neighborhood you can prevent any severe accidents.
- Exercise caution at intersections and turns. Look in all directions for potential hazards, such as children playing, pedestrians, and pets.
- Stop at all posted stop signs.
- Give pedestrians the right of way.
- Observe the no parking areas (yellow curbs) and visitor parking rules.
- Please obtain a Landmark Mews parking decal for your permanent vehicles.