Revised Dates for Landmark Mews Street Resurfacing and Repair Project Dates: Wednesday, August 17; Thursday, August 18; and Friday, August 19 Parking Restrictions The Manchester Way visitor parking lots will…
Revised Dates for Landmark Mews Street Resurfacing and Repair Project!
The Board approved the street pavement and crack repair project. The selected resurfacing/pavement contractor is currently assessing the overall project and planning the event.
This update is one in a series to alert the community on the upcoming event and provide guidance for proper planning during the repair work.
Date/s: August 17, 18 and 19 (Wednesday – Friday)
Parking: Residents impacted are permitted to park along Internal community curbs and visitor parking areas during each phase of the repair work on from Wednesday, August 17 – Friday, August 19. Residents must take care and avoid blocking fire lanes or neighbor’s driveways.
Please Note: Once each section of the pavement has been treated, it requires 24 hours to cure, therefore, affected entrances will remain close until streets are drivable.
National Night Out
Oh my gosh!!! What a fantastic 2022 National Night Out event! Thanks to all the neighbors that showed up, the community kids who made the sweetest, most creative and huge thank you cards for our first responders, the Fairfax County Police, Franconia Police district for sending not only a police car out, but sending 2 (!!!), and Fairfax County Firestation 26 B-shift for coming to hang out with us! And of course, a huge thank you to all that help make this such a successful event. I know we appreciated it, but I’m sure you could tell as much as I could that our First Responders truly enjoyed being made a part of our community.
Community Committee Chair
Welcome to Landmark Mews
Welcome homeowners and visitors to the official website of the Landmark Mews Community Association (“LMCA”). My name is Willie E. Spivey, and I am the President of the Board of Directors of LMCA. Our community consists of 148 private townhomes nestled in Fairfax County adjacent to the City of Alexandria City border.
We have dedicated ourselves to making Landmark Mews the best possible community by providing for the growth, improvements, and safety of all our residents. For more detailed information, all homeowners can register on this website to ensure you gain access to all the latest information, minutes of monthly meetings, and various essential community updates.
The LMCA Board of Directors consists of a team of homeowners, who volunteer to look after the community and serve for staggered term limits of one to three years. As a resident member, you can also join us as a volunteer committee member for various areas including Landscaping, Covenants, Elections, and Social and Recreational Activities. These committees strive to help make Landmark Mews a peaceful and beautiful neighborhood for all. Residents are encouraged to take part in the continual improvement efforts of our community.
I look forward to meeting each of you in person soon. For visiting members of the community, we hope you are inspired by the great condition and beautiful surroundings of Landmark Mews and will consider this becoming your home and joining our great community.
Willie E. Spivey
Landmark Mews Board Meeting
The next monthly LMCA Board meeting is Wednesday, August 17, 2022, at 7:00 pm. For more information, please click here.
Landmark Mall Redevelopment Project Updates
- Landmark demolition closes DASH transit center | ALXnow - Alexandria, Va. local news
- Montgomery County Planning Director Gwen Wright To Retire | DCist
- Sherlock: Calm, Quiet and Observant - Alexandria Living Magazine
- Landmark Mall Transit Area To Close For Construction Work | West End Alexandria, VA Patch
- Tunnel Boring Machine Hazel Will Keep Alexandria's Waterways Clean
- Morning Notes | ALXnow - Alexandria, Va. local news
- Inova Alexandria Hospital celebrates 150th anniversary
- Video: One Last Look Inside Landmark Mall - Alexandria Living Magazine
- Alexandria Summer Sidewalk Sale
- Alexandria's West End developer hones plans for new buildings on former Landmark Mall site
- City approves Business Improvement District guidelines with an eye to Landmark redevelopment
- Zöe's Kitchen at Bradlee Closes - Alexandria Living Magazine
- Mars: Friendly, Happy and Looking for a Home - Alexandria Living Magazine
- Alexandria Hopes Huge New Projects Can Finally Draw Interest Outside Of Old Town
In Recent News