The month of May celebrates both Mother’s Day and Memorial Day but, perhaps this year, please remember that May also appropriately provides an opportunity for continuing the COVID-19 vaccination. As…
Welcome to Landmark Mews
Welcome homeowners and visitors to the official website of the Landmark Mews Community Association (“LMCA”). My name is Willie E. Spivey, and I am the President of the Board of Directors of LMCA. Our community consists of 148 private townhomes nestled in Fairfax County adjacent to the City of Alexandria City border.
We have dedicated ourselves to making Landmark Mews the best possible community by providing for the growth, improvements, and safety of all our residents. For more detailed information, all homeowners can register on this website to ensure you gain access to all the latest information, minutes of monthly meetings, and various essential community updates.
The LMCA Board of Directors consists of a team of homeowners, who volunteer to look after the community and serve for staggered term limits of one to three years. As a resident member, you can also join us as a volunteer committee member for various areas including Landscaping, Covenants, Elections, and Social and Recreational Activities. These committees strive to help make Landmark Mews a peaceful and beautiful neighborhood for all. Residents are encouraged to take part in the continual improvement efforts of our community.
I look forward to meeting each of you in person soon. For visiting members of the community, we hope you are inspired by the great condition and beautiful surroundings of Landmark Mews and will consider this becoming your home and joining our great community.
Willie E. Spivey
Landmark Mews Board Meeting
The next monthly LMCA Board meeting is Wednesday, May 18, 2022, at 7:00 pm. For more information, please click here.
Landmark Mall Redevelopment Project Updates
- Honey Lives Up to Her Name - Alexandria Living Magazine
- PlantHouse to Open Saturday in Old Town North - Alexandria Living Magazine
- Portions of Lower King Street, The Strand Close to Vehicles This Weekend
- ALIVE! Opens New Food Hub, Service Center - Alexandria Living Magazine
- Frank Lloyd Wright's Birthday Picnic - Alexandria Living Magazine
- Mayor Releases Statement on Bradlee Shopping Center Violence - Alexandria Living Magazine
- Empty Shopping Malls Are Being Converted into Medical Centers - Nurse.org
- Alexandria Student Killed in Fight at Bradlee Shopping Center
- Wegmans Opens New 81300-Square-Foot Grocery Store in Metro DC, Two More Planned to Open
- Kingstowne Chick-fil-A Opens Thursday - Alexandria Living Magazine
- Beltway Express Lanes Could Extend Through Alexandria
- The Potomac Banks Brand Ushers in New Era for Tourism in South Fairfax County
- Edible Virginia - Alexandria Living Magazine
- Putting a Face to a Name Art Exhibit - Alexandria Living Magazine
- Fairfax County man dies while in custody in Alexandria jail | WTOP News